- VENEZUELA : Caracas Gets Some Toilet Paper Relief; Opposition TV Channel Globovision Surrenders; Maduro Befriends Empresas Polar.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- RUSSIA / VIDEO: Where Road Rage...Gets Real Ugly...Real Fast.
- MEXICO: Are Calderon And USA "Soft" On Sinaloa's Narcos?
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- GERMANY / ITALY / POLAND : 29 June UPDATE: UPSET!! Roma Beats Berlin 2-1.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- BULGARIA : Viewers Ask : Is TV Show "Otechestven Front" Cursed?
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
04 April 2013
USA / PHILIPPINES / FOLLOW-UP: 06 APRIL: Manila Wants $1.4 Million For Reef Damage; USA Navy Fires Captain and 3 Others Over Sulu Reef Fiasco.
NEW!!! Manila is demanding $1.4 million for damages to an ecologically sensitive reef in the Sulu Sea...damaged by the USS Guardian.
The minesweeper ran aground in January...and had to be literally taken apart...to prevent further destruction.
The USA's Navy fired 4 officers...including captain of the minesweeper USS Guardian...
Lt Cmdr Mark Rice...for running the ship aground on the fragile ocean reef in the Sulu Sea.
The $300 million ship had to be torn apart to remove it.
The incident angered many in the Philippines.