- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- RUSSIA : Siberian Cult Leader Rudnev Jailed For Raping Dozens Of Followers.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- ANIMALS / HUMOR / IMAGES : Cats: Love Them Or Hate Them; Website Now Lets Owners Shame Them.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO : Shocking Details Emerge About Mayor's Abduction Before Execution; 19 Bodies Found In Chihuahua State.
- MEXICO: Telenovela Star's Assistant Charged With 4 Counts Of Attempted Murder.
04 April 2013
USA / PHILIPPINES / FOLLOW-UP: 06 APRIL: Manila Wants $1.4 Million For Reef Damage; USA Navy Fires Captain and 3 Others Over Sulu Reef Fiasco.
NEW!!! Manila is demanding $1.4 million for damages to an ecologically sensitive reef in the Sulu Sea...damaged by the USS Guardian.
The minesweeper ran aground in January...and had to be literally taken apart...to prevent further destruction.
The USA's Navy fired 4 officers...including captain of the minesweeper USS Guardian...
Lt Cmdr Mark Rice...for running the ship aground on the fragile ocean reef in the Sulu Sea.
The $300 million ship had to be torn apart to remove it.
The incident angered many in the Philippines.