- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
08 January 2012
Enrique Pena Nieto is TV star handsome...and a youthful 45.
But...perhaps not that bright...and certainly not well informed.
The former governor of populous Mexico state has stumbled badly several times on his way to re-taking the presidency back for the PRI...with polls still showing him with a comfortable lead.
Yet...recently he couldn't quote the nation's minimum wage...nor the price of its staple food...tortillas.
Embarrassed...he has responded with what some called...a 'sexist' defense.
His PR blunders have critics sharpening their knives...as Calderon's 6-year term comes to an end.