- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
02 November 2011
Poland is praising veteran pilot Tadeusz Wrona, 54, for safely belly-landing his LOT Boeing 767 in Warsaw...filled with 231 passengers from Newark...after its landing gear failed.
"When the plane stopped, I wasn't sure if everyone was safe. There was smoke," Wrona said. "I felt huge relief when the purser reported, a minute and a half after we stopped, that the cabin was empty."
The nation suffered a huge loss from the 2010 crash in Smolensk of an air-force plane that killed its President Lech Kaczynski and 95 dignitaries...and damaged the long and proud reputation of Polish pilots.
SEE: 2:51 Dramatic Video Of Safe Crash Landing: