- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
02 November 2011
A eurozone economic crisis...so what?
On trial for 3 separate charges...including sex with an underage girl...no big deal?
So how about...some love songs?
Even with Italy's 10-year debt at a punishing record high...and low popularity...with tenuous control of the government...PM Silvio Berlusconi has recorded a CD of romantic love songs.
The album is called 'True Love'...with Silvio's lyrics...and music by his long time guitarist partner Mariano Apicella.
It was originally scheduled for a September release in Milan...but has been postponed until perhaps 22 November.
Berlusconi was once a cruise ship crooner and has already recorded 3 albums with Apicella.