- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- ARGENTINA: Bond Appeal Surging On Exports And Debt Restructure; Beating Ukraine For Yield For Now.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
02 November 2011
A eurozone economic crisis...so what?
On trial for 3 separate charges...including sex with an underage girl...no big deal?
So how about...some love songs?
Even with Italy's 10-year debt at a punishing record high...and low popularity...with tenuous control of the government...PM Silvio Berlusconi has recorded a CD of romantic love songs.
The album is called 'True Love'...with Silvio's lyrics...and music by his long time guitarist partner Mariano Apicella.
It was originally scheduled for a September release in Milan...but has been postponed until perhaps 22 November.
Berlusconi was once a cruise ship crooner and has already recorded 3 albums with Apicella.