- EU / CROATIA : Zagreb Now Set To Become EU Member #28...In 2013.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- ITALY: 12 Dec UPDATE: Is Silvio's 'Friend'...Key Sex Trial Witness Ruby The Heart Stealer...On The Run? Ruby Finally Surfaces...In Mexico!
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
02 November 2011
A eurozone economic crisis...so what?
On trial for 3 separate charges...including sex with an underage girl...no big deal?
So how about...some love songs?
Even with Italy's 10-year debt at a punishing record high...and low popularity...with tenuous control of the government...PM Silvio Berlusconi has recorded a CD of romantic love songs.
The album is called 'True Love'...with Silvio's lyrics...and music by his long time guitarist partner Mariano Apicella.
It was originally scheduled for a September release in Milan...but has been postponed until perhaps 22 November.
Berlusconi was once a cruise ship crooner and has already recorded 3 albums with Apicella.