- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- MEXICO / AZERBAIJAN : 26 Jan UPDATE: Controversial Azeri Statue Moved To Seedy Warehouse; Baku Is Still Upset.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
02 November 2011
A eurozone economic crisis...so what?
On trial for 3 separate charges...including sex with an underage girl...no big deal?
So how about...some love songs?
Even with Italy's 10-year debt at a punishing record high...and low popularity...with tenuous control of the government...PM Silvio Berlusconi has recorded a CD of romantic love songs.
The album is called 'True Love'...with Silvio's lyrics...and music by his long time guitarist partner Mariano Apicella.
It was originally scheduled for a September release in Milan...but has been postponed until perhaps 22 November.
Berlusconi was once a cruise ship crooner and has already recorded 3 albums with Apicella.