- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
08 February 2013
ITALY : Competing PM Pols...Silvio And Mario...Adopt Pooches; Bersani Needs Monte In Coalition.
It's a officially a dog-eat-dog world...in Italy's race to elect a PM.
Silvio Berlusconi has adopted a 2-month old half wolf/golden retriever stray (foto) allegedly from the streets of Sicily.
Slippery Silvio named the bitch...Vicky.
Not to be left behind...current technocrat PM Mario Monte adopted a purebred maltese in Milano...that he named Empatia/Empathy.
Both dogs may prove to be more popular than the 2 pols.
: Final polling shows that because of a recent Silvio surge to 29%...left leaning candidate Pier Luigi Bersani needs Mario Monte's 13.6% support to win control...after a Tuscan bank scandal weakened Bersani's party.
But the Catholic Church has finally abandoned Berlusconi...and now backs devout follower Monte.