- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
08 February 2013
AUSTIN / TECHNOLOGY: Big Dell LBO Roadblock Appears: Southeastern Fund Says Price Too Low.
Angry Dell stockholders are starting to gather to oppose a proposed $24.4 billion LBO.
At least one has filed suit over conflict of interest.
Now...Southeastern Asset which holds 8.5% of Dell stock...says the $13.65 price...is just too low.
The largest Dell stockholder...after CEO Michael Dell...values the company at $24.
At that price...Dell would be worth $42 billion...not $24.4 bn.
The Memphis fund offered other alternatives to satisfy stockholders...including breaking-up the company...and selling off the pieces.