- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
08 February 2013
AUSTIN / TECHNOLOGY: Big Dell LBO Roadblock Appears: Southeastern Fund Says Price Too Low.
Angry Dell stockholders are starting to gather to oppose a proposed $24.4 billion LBO.
At least one has filed suit over conflict of interest.
Now...Southeastern Asset which holds 8.5% of Dell stock...says the $13.65 price...is just too low.
The largest Dell stockholder...after CEO Michael Dell...values the company at $24.
At that price...Dell would be worth $42 billion...not $24.4 bn.
The Memphis fund offered other alternatives to satisfy stockholders...including breaking-up the company...and selling off the pieces.