- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
08 February 2013
AUSTIN / TECHNOLOGY: Big Dell LBO Roadblock Appears: Southeastern Fund Says Price Too Low.
Angry Dell stockholders are starting to gather to oppose a proposed $24.4 billion LBO.
At least one has filed suit over conflict of interest.
Now...Southeastern Asset which holds 8.5% of Dell stock...says the $13.65 price...is just too low.
The largest Dell stockholder...after CEO Michael Dell...values the company at $24.
At that price...Dell would be worth $42 billion...not $24.4 bn.
The Memphis fund offered other alternatives to satisfy stockholders...including breaking-up the company...and selling off the pieces.