- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
03 January 2012
BRASIL : Trade Surplus Hits 4 Year High $30 Billion; Auto Sales Up Almost 3%; 'Dirty List' Of Slave Employers Grows To 294.
In 2011...Brasil's trade surplus y/y soared 47.8%...to nearly $30bn...the highest since 2007.
In December...Brasil officially surpassed Britain as the world's sixth largest economy...thanks to China's hunger for its commodities.
ALSO (NO LINK): In 2011...Brasil's auto sales grew by 2.9% y/y...to a record 3.4 million units.
Italy's Fiat brands led the sales...with 22%...followed by Volkswagen's 20.4%.
Brasil is the world's 4th largest car market.
AND: AP: The government claims that 294 employers are on its 'dirty list'... businesses that keep workers in slave like conditions.