- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
03 January 2012
The government recently reported an annual inflation rate for 2011...of 27%.
Only Ethiopia...with 31.5%...has a higher rate.
Experts predict that President Hugo Chavez will spend and print more money...ahead of his re-election bid.
Barclays projects more than 36% inflation there in 2012.
Venezuela has led the Americas in inflation for 6 consecutive years.
And Chavez increased the amount of the currency...bolivars...about 40% in 2011.
His popularity however continues to hover around 50%.