- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
25 February 2013
BRASIL : Sizing Up Likely 2014 Presidential Candidates.
Aljareeza delivers nice thumbnail sketches of the 5 most likely candidates for Brasil's 2014 presidential campaign.
They are the incumbent President Dilma Rousseff, Marina Silva, Aecio Neves, Eduardo Campos and, of course, popular former 2-term president Luiz Lula da Silva.
Environmentalist Silva won almost 20 million votes as the Green Party candidate in 2010...and recently announced that she is trying to organize a new party...and needs 500,000 signatures.