- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- MARITIME IMAGES : 22 Haunting Shipwrecks.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- USA : 15 Feb UPDATE : A Look Inside The Toxic Ship...As The Carnival Cruise From Hell...Finally Ends!
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- BRASIL: More Headaches For Dilma : Her VP's In-Law On Playboy Cover...And Chief Aide's Dubious Payment.
25 February 2013
BRASIL : Sizing Up Likely 2014 Presidential Candidates.
Aljareeza delivers nice thumbnail sketches of the 5 most likely candidates for Brasil's 2014 presidential campaign.
They are the incumbent President Dilma Rousseff, Marina Silva, Aecio Neves, Eduardo Campos and, of course, popular former 2-term president Luiz Lula da Silva.
Environmentalist Silva won almost 20 million votes as the Green Party candidate in 2010...and recently announced that she is trying to organize a new party...and needs 500,000 signatures.