- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
18 February 2013
BOLIVIA / SPAIN : Morales Nationalizes 3 Main Airports.
President Evo Morales continued his nationalization spree...and it's more bad news for Madrid business.
Morales took over the nation's 3 main airports...in La Paz, Cochabamba and Santa Cruz...from a Spanish company that has controlled them since the 90's.
Morales accused the company...Abertis...of 'looting Bolivia's air terminals.'
He announced the companies would be paid compensation...after an independent audit.
He also ordered the military to make sure the facilities continue to operate.
Late last year....Morales nationalized 2 major Spanish power and distribution companies...with compensation yet to be determined or paid.