- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
16 March 2012
BRASIL / USA : 18 March UPDATE: Chevron Execs To Be Criminally Charged For New Leak Off Rio's Coast.
Federal prosecutors announce they will file criminal charges against 17 Brasil-based Chevron employees...over new oil seepage...some 240 miles off Rio's coast.
They have also asked the court to block the executives from leaving Brasil.
(Below Foto of Chevron Brasil CEO George Buck)
Chevron halted all production in its productive Frade field...after a new oil slick was discovered there.
The production stoppage is costly...about 62,000 bbls daily.
Chevron is already facing $121 million in fines...and possibly even an $11 billion lawsuit for a November spill of 3,000 bbls. in the same field.