- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- RUSSIA : Aeroflot Fires Attendant...For Posting Middle Finger Salute Foto.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- GUATEMALA : Gen. Rios Montt Faces Another Massacre Trial.
- ITALY : Ruby Heartstealer Testifies About Bunga Bunga Parties at Milano Trial.
- BRASIL: Footballer De Souza's Model Mistress Murder Trial Begins.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
25 January 2012
POLAND: 27 Jan UPDATE: Thousands Protest Internet Copyright Treaty For 2nd Day.
For a 2nd day...thousands gathered outside the EU's office in Warsaw showing their disapproval of PM Tusk's intention to sign an international copyright treaty...known as ACTA.
Shouting "down with censorship"...their fury resembles the recent outcry in the USA over the SOPA piracy bill.
Angry hackers attacked some Polish government websites...including Tusk's and the president's.