- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- ARGENTINA: Bond Appeal Surging On Exports And Debt Restructure; Beating Ukraine For Yield For Now.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
25 January 2012
POLAND: 27 Jan UPDATE: Thousands Protest Internet Copyright Treaty For 2nd Day.
For a 2nd day...thousands gathered outside the EU's office in Warsaw showing their disapproval of PM Tusk's intention to sign an international copyright treaty...known as ACTA.
Shouting "down with censorship"...their fury resembles the recent outcry in the USA over the SOPA piracy bill.
Angry hackers attacked some Polish government websites...including Tusk's and the president's.