- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- ARGENTINA: Bond Appeal Surging On Exports And Debt Restructure; Beating Ukraine For Yield For Now.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
25 January 2012
PORTUGAL : Protesters Mock Prez. Cavaco Silva's Pension Complaint.
Portugal's President Anibal Cavaco Silva...is painfully out of touch.
He recently complained about a cut to his huge pension of 10,000 euros...monthly...because of the nation's required new austerity measures.
Protesters gathered outside his palace and mocked his complaint by seeking donations of money and food for him...and signed a petition calling for his resignation.
Many pensioners will also suffer automatic reductions of their much smaller...avg. 900 euro ...pensions.