- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
07 January 2012
Ten unnamed plaintiffs are suing former Mexican President Ernesto Zedillo for crimes against humanity...and seeking $50 million damages.
They claim...as chief executive...he is responsible for the massacre of 45 people in Acteal, Chiapas...in 1997...and tried to cover-up the murders.
Zedillo counter claims that his status as a former national leader gives him immunity.
Zedillo currently teaches at Yale University.
He was Mexico's president...from 1994 to 2000.