- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
11 January 2012
Mapuche activists...accused of setting blazes in Patagonia...deny recent arson charges.
Instead...they call the government's accusations “a set-up” to impose severe anti-terrorist laws against them.
So far...7 fire fighters have died...and thousands of hectares of woodlands..have been destroyed by dozens of fires in the Mapuche's traditional Araucania region.
In the past...some Mapuche militants have burned cars, toll booths and lumber to protest their lands confiscated in the 19th century.