- RUSSIA : Court Sets One Pussy Rioter Free; Fame Brings 70 Year Closure For Eurovision Folk Singer.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- UZBEKISTAN: 23 Aug UPDATE: GooGoosha Responds To Critics; Ruthless Dictator's Daughter Seeks Fame With Pop Career.
- RUSSIA / CZECH REP : 30 Dec UPDATE: Probe Begins Of Moscow Plane Crash That Killed 5, Injured 3.
- ARGENTINA: Bond Appeal Surging On Exports And Debt Restructure; Beating Ukraine For Yield For Now.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
11 January 2012
Ah...the law of unintended consequences.
Greece's precarious financial condition...is also severely affecting its health care.
The nation's 12,000 pharmacies are often forced to hunt down many drugs...even simple aspirin...as suppliers and wholesalers...owed millions of euros by the government...fail to supply some 250 drugs.
“The whole system is dysfunctional,” said Aggeliki Matsouki, who opened her first pharmacy in Athens in 1981.