- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
01 December 2011
16 term/32 year Dem. Rep. Barney Frank (above) has announced his retirement...primarily because of what he sees as a re-districting problem in Massachusetts.
But he had some typically ascerbic Frank comments about surprise current leading GOP prez. candidate...former House speaker Newt Gingrich (above): "He’s awful; he’s a despicable human being. He has no core philosophically; he’s no different from Mitt Romney in that regard. But also, totally worse than Mitt, he would go after people, he would lie about them, these tactics of destruction. I think he’s just one of the worst people that I know of who didn’t commit violence against somebody."
AND: Kicking him when he's up...another GOP prez. candidate...TX. Rep. Ron Paul's campaign is running a 2:28 web ad attacking Newt's "Serial Hypocrisy."