- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
01 December 2011
16 term/32 year Dem. Rep. Barney Frank (above) has announced his retirement...primarily because of what he sees as a re-districting problem in Massachusetts.
But he had some typically ascerbic Frank comments about surprise current leading GOP prez. candidate...former House speaker Newt Gingrich (above): "He’s awful; he’s a despicable human being. He has no core philosophically; he’s no different from Mitt Romney in that regard. But also, totally worse than Mitt, he would go after people, he would lie about them, these tactics of destruction. I think he’s just one of the worst people that I know of who didn’t commit violence against somebody."
AND: Kicking him when he's up...another GOP prez. candidate...TX. Rep. Ron Paul's campaign is running a 2:28 web ad attacking Newt's "Serial Hypocrisy."