- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
01 December 2011
16 term/32 year Dem. Rep. Barney Frank (above) has announced his retirement...primarily because of what he sees as a re-districting problem in Massachusetts.
But he had some typically ascerbic Frank comments about surprise current leading GOP prez. candidate...former House speaker Newt Gingrich (above): "He’s awful; he’s a despicable human being. He has no core philosophically; he’s no different from Mitt Romney in that regard. But also, totally worse than Mitt, he would go after people, he would lie about them, these tactics of destruction. I think he’s just one of the worst people that I know of who didn’t commit violence against somebody."
AND: Kicking him when he's up...another GOP prez. candidate...TX. Rep. Ron Paul's campaign is running a 2:28 web ad attacking Newt's "Serial Hypocrisy."