- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- ARGENTINA: Bond Appeal Surging On Exports And Debt Restructure; Beating Ukraine For Yield For Now.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
02 December 2011
Ex-president Alvaro Uribe again is criticizing his successor...current President Juan Manuel Santos...this time for renewing ties with the always controversial Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.
Santos defends renewing the budding relationship...and points out that Chavez has repaid $907mn of the $990mn debt on tariffs from goods.
Uribe claims Santos is 'selling democratic values.'
Santos and Chavez recently agreed to remove tariffs on 3,500 products.
Since he left office, Uribe has developed a frosty relationship with Santos...reportedly even refusing to return phone messages.