- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
02 December 2011
Ex-president Alvaro Uribe again is criticizing his successor...current President Juan Manuel Santos...this time for renewing ties with the always controversial Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.
Santos defends renewing the budding relationship...and points out that Chavez has repaid $907mn of the $990mn debt on tariffs from goods.
Uribe claims Santos is 'selling democratic values.'
Santos and Chavez recently agreed to remove tariffs on 3,500 products.
Since he left office, Uribe has developed a frosty relationship with Santos...reportedly even refusing to return phone messages.