- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- RUSSIA : Aeroflot Fires Attendant...For Posting Middle Finger Salute Foto.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- GUATEMALA : Gen. Rios Montt Faces Another Massacre Trial.
- ITALY : Ruby Heartstealer Testifies About Bunga Bunga Parties at Milano Trial.
- BRASIL: Footballer De Souza's Model Mistress Murder Trial Begins.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
02 December 2011
Ex-president Alvaro Uribe again is criticizing his successor...current President Juan Manuel Santos...this time for renewing ties with the always controversial Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.
Santos defends renewing the budding relationship...and points out that Chavez has repaid $907mn of the $990mn debt on tariffs from goods.
Uribe claims Santos is 'selling democratic values.'
Santos and Chavez recently agreed to remove tariffs on 3,500 products.
Since he left office, Uribe has developed a frosty relationship with Santos...reportedly even refusing to return phone messages.