- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
02 December 2011
VENEZUELA / ARGENTINA : Hugo Paints Nestor...For Cristina; Chavez Hosts CELAC Summit...Without USA, Canada.
Since his serious cancer diagnosis and subsequent treatments...President Hugo Chavez has taken up painting.
He unveiled his newest oeuvres...several portraits of recently deceased Argentine president Nestor Kirchner...for his widow...just re-elected President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner.
Chavez also announced that the paintings will hang in a cabinet meeting room dedicated to Nestor's memory.
ALSO: In Caracas...Chavez is presiding over a 2-day...33-nation LatAm/Caribe (CELAC) summit...that excludes the USA and Canada.
It was first scheduled 6 months ago...but was postponed because of Chavez's cancer.