- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- POLAND: Sopot's Famous Crazy, Crooked House; Communist Board Game Goes Multilingual.
- MEXICO / CANADA : 3 Feb UPDATE: Sheila McNabb's Husband Thanks Canada As She Recovers From Surgery After Mazatlan Beating.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- HUNGARY : 10,000 Protest Against Jobbiks...In Budapest.
- MEXICO: Telenovela Star's Assistant Charged With 4 Counts Of Attempted Murder.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- ANIMALS / HUMOR / IMAGES : Cats: Love Them Or Hate Them; Website Now Lets Owners Shame Them.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
01 March 2013
USA / HOUSING/ MEDIA : Is Bloomberg/Businessweek Cover...Racist?
Regular visitors know that this newsblog devours macroeconomics...and relies daily on Bloomberg.com for detailed...if sometimes hard to read...economics reporting.
Unlike the often erratic WSJ...Bloomberg is still free to read...and link readers to.
It's Businessweek magazine has vastly improved since Bloomberg took it over...and this editor last subscribed to it.
But...this week's cover is shocking...and seemingly racist.
What do you think?
You can vote...at Mediaite.