- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
01 March 2013
USA / HOUSING/ MEDIA : Is Bloomberg/Businessweek Cover...Racist?
Regular visitors know that this newsblog devours macroeconomics...and relies daily on Bloomberg.com for detailed...if sometimes hard to read...economics reporting.
Unlike the often erratic WSJ...Bloomberg is still free to read...and link readers to.
It's Businessweek magazine has vastly improved since Bloomberg took it over...and this editor last subscribed to it.
But...this week's cover is shocking...and seemingly racist.
What do you think?
You can vote...at Mediaite.