- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- MARITIME IMAGES : 22 Haunting Shipwrecks.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- USA : 15 Feb UPDATE : A Look Inside The Toxic Ship...As The Carnival Cruise From Hell...Finally Ends!
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- BRASIL: More Headaches For Dilma : Her VP's In-Law On Playboy Cover...And Chief Aide's Dubious Payment.
01 March 2013
USA / HOUSING/ MEDIA : Is Bloomberg/Businessweek Cover...Racist?
Regular visitors know that this newsblog devours macroeconomics...and relies daily on Bloomberg.com for detailed...if sometimes hard to read...economics reporting.
Unlike the often erratic WSJ...Bloomberg is still free to read...and link readers to.
It's Businessweek magazine has vastly improved since Bloomberg took it over...and this editor last subscribed to it.
But...this week's cover is shocking...and seemingly racist.
What do you think?
You can vote...at Mediaite.