- RUSSIA : Court Sets One Pussy Rioter Free; Fame Brings 70 Year Closure For Eurovision Folk Singer.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- UZBEKISTAN: 23 Aug UPDATE: GooGoosha Responds To Critics; Ruthless Dictator's Daughter Seeks Fame With Pop Career.
- RUSSIA / CZECH REP : 30 Dec UPDATE: Probe Begins Of Moscow Plane Crash That Killed 5, Injured 3.
- ARGENTINA: Bond Appeal Surging On Exports And Debt Restructure; Beating Ukraine For Yield For Now.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
30 April 2013
VENEZUELA : Maduro's Vote Count Shrinks; Opposition Leader Gen. Rivero Arrested; 01 May Marches Could Turn Violent.
Early results from a partial vote count audit have reduced winning presidential candidate Nicolas Maduro's slim lead even more.
The state electoral council amended Maduro's victory margin to 1.49% or 225,000 votes...from the previously announced 1.80% margin.
Losing candidate Henrique Capriles Radonski is still demanding a full count...but the election council has rebuffed him.
Not surprisingly...Capriles Radonski won 93.13 % of the votes cast abroad.
Final results of the partial audit (56% of the votes) should be ready by June.
Former Chavez ally...turned leading opponent...Gen. Antonio Rivero was arrested Saturday for instigating post election violence.
Rivero has begun a hunger strike to protest his arrest.
Both Maduro and Capriles supporters have announced plans for 01 May demonstrations...increasing the chance for violent clashes in the streets.