- VENEZUELA : Caracas Gets Some Toilet Paper Relief; Opposition TV Channel Globovision Surrenders; Maduro Befriends Empresas Polar.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- RUSSIA / VIDEO: Where Road Rage...Gets Real Ugly...Real Fast.
- MEXICO: Are Calderon And USA "Soft" On Sinaloa's Narcos?
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- GERMANY / ITALY / POLAND : 29 June UPDATE: UPSET!! Roma Beats Berlin 2-1.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- BULGARIA : Viewers Ask : Is TV Show "Otechestven Front" Cursed?
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
30 April 2013
VENEZUELA : Maduro's Vote Count Shrinks; Opposition Leader Gen. Rivero Arrested; 01 May Marches Could Turn Violent.
Early results from a partial vote count audit have reduced winning presidential candidate Nicolas Maduro's slim lead even more.
The state electoral council amended Maduro's victory margin to 1.49% or 225,000 votes...from the previously announced 1.80% margin.
Losing candidate Henrique Capriles Radonski is still demanding a full count...but the election council has rebuffed him.
Not surprisingly...Capriles Radonski won 93.13 % of the votes cast abroad.
Final results of the partial audit (56% of the votes) should be ready by June.
Former Chavez ally...turned leading opponent...Gen. Antonio Rivero was arrested Saturday for instigating post election violence.
Rivero has begun a hunger strike to protest his arrest.
Both Maduro and Capriles supporters have announced plans for 01 May demonstrations...increasing the chance for violent clashes in the streets.