- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- MEXICO / AZERBAIJAN : 26 Jan UPDATE: Controversial Azeri Statue Moved To Seedy Warehouse; Baku Is Still Upset.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
30 April 2013
UKRAINE / EU : Judges Say Yulia's Legal Right Was Violated During 2011 Corruption Trial.
EU judges slapped President Viktor Yanukovych's wrists...over his treatment of ex-PM Yulia Tymoshenko after her 2011 arrest.
The ECHR in Strasbourg declared that her right to legal review was violated...when she was jailed for contempt of court...during her trial.
Yulia was sentenced to 7 years for corruption in an energy deal.
A Ukrainian official stormed out of the courtroom after the ruling.