- EU / CROATIA : Zagreb Now Set To Become EU Member #28...In 2013.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- ITALY: 12 Dec UPDATE: Is Silvio's 'Friend'...Key Sex Trial Witness Ruby The Heart Stealer...On The Run? Ruby Finally Surfaces...In Mexico!
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
30 April 2013
UKRAINE / EU : Judges Say Yulia's Legal Right Was Violated During 2011 Corruption Trial.
EU judges slapped President Viktor Yanukovych's wrists...over his treatment of ex-PM Yulia Tymoshenko after her 2011 arrest.
The ECHR in Strasbourg declared that her right to legal review was violated...when she was jailed for contempt of court...during her trial.
Yulia was sentenced to 7 years for corruption in an energy deal.
A Ukrainian official stormed out of the courtroom after the ruling.