- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE / EU / RUSSIA : Pressure Builds On Yanukovych; Yulia's Treatment Is Euro 2012 PR Blunder; Putin Backs Kyiv.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- BRASIL / ITALY / GUATEMALA / USA / RUSSIA: 1 Dead, 7 Injured In Rio Fuel Tanks Fires/ Blasts; Ruby Heartstealer Admits Lying About Silvio's Sex Parties, Money; Ex-Prez Alfonso Portillo Extradited To USA For Money Laundering; Moscow Bans VKontakte By 'Mistake.'
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- RUSSIA / AZERBAIJAN / DENMARK / EUROVISION 2013 / IMAGES: 21 May UPDATE: Moscow Outraged By Azeri Vote Problems; Denmark Won Finals...That Featured Lesbian Kiss; Germans Blame Poor Showing On Merkel.
07 December 2011
RUSSIA : Gorbachev Calls For New Elections; Medvedev Caught Retweeting Obscene Insult; State TV Ignores Protest Rallies.
Soviet Ex-President Mikhail Gorbachev called recent parliamentary elections fraud-ridden and believes new elections must be held.
"The country's leaders must admit there were numerous falsifications and rigging and the results do not reflect the people's will," he said.
: President Medvedev, who prides himself on being tech savvy, retweeted an offensive message about followers of arrested prominent activist blogger Alexei Navalny...before later deleting it.
A defeated MP had blasted Putin's detractors as "... stupid ######cking sheep".
Medvedev has 741,000 Twitter followers.
His retweet went viral as bloggers delighted in exposing the tactical error.
ALSO: state TV's Channel One ignored all coverage of election protests except official rallies... forcing interested citizens to access the internet and blogs.