- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
07 December 2011
An expert believes there were only 6 narco gangs operating in Acapulco when President Calderon's war on narcos began in 2006.
Now there are 16 gangs.
But only 3 deal internationally.
The remaining narco gangs kidnap, extort and sell drugs to local users in this city of nearly 800,000.
They also use the most violence...to maintain their control.
Hotels there are still occupied but restaurants and bars have suffered greatly because of an informal sundown curfew.