- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
07 December 2011
President Sebastian Pinera is being blasted for telling what one opponent called a 'prehistoric and sexist' joke at a leaders' conference in Mexico.
Pinera said: "Do you know the difference between a politician and a lady? When a politician says 'yes', he means 'maybe'. When he says 'maybe' he means 'no'. If he says 'no', he's not a politician.
When a lady says 'no', she means 'maybe', when she says 'maybe', she means 'yes'...and if she says 'yes'...she is not a lady."
AND (NO LINK) : Camila Vallejo, 23, celebrated as the leader of Chile's 6-months long education reform protests, lost her bid for the presidency of the powerful Students Federation of Chile University/FECH.
The geography graduate and communist remains a VP.
Law student Gabriel Boric won the top spot by a comfortable margin.