- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
07 December 2011
President Sebastian Pinera is being blasted for telling what one opponent called a 'prehistoric and sexist' joke at a leaders' conference in Mexico.
Pinera said: "Do you know the difference between a politician and a lady? When a politician says 'yes', he means 'maybe'. When he says 'maybe' he means 'no'. If he says 'no', he's not a politician.
When a lady says 'no', she means 'maybe', when she says 'maybe', she means 'yes'...and if she says 'yes'...she is not a lady."
AND (NO LINK) : Camila Vallejo, 23, celebrated as the leader of Chile's 6-months long education reform protests, lost her bid for the presidency of the powerful Students Federation of Chile University/FECH.
The geography graduate and communist remains a VP.
Law student Gabriel Boric won the top spot by a comfortable margin.