- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
28 December 2011
Hungary envisions its army of unemployed workers...about 45% of the population...digging ditches, picking vegetables and sweeping streets...to receive their benefits...or else receive... nothing!
In the next year...more than 200,000 Hungarians will begin doing this public manual work.
Workers will be paid 9 euros/$12 per day...more than unemployment benefits...but less than the minimum wage.
Hungary will cut welfare funding...to pay for the workers.
AND SEE 1:29 Video: A new law allows fining homeless people...for sleeping on Budapest's streets.
There are 10,000 homeless in the city...and only 5,000 shelter beds.
The max fine is E460.