- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
28 December 2011
Czech citizen Karel Abelovsky, 51...was arrested on 7 December before boarding a plane in Buenos Aires bound for Spain...for trying to smuggle out hundreds of snakes, spiders, lizards and snails...many on protected lists.
The soft-sided luggage aroused suspicions...because the x-ray tech saw it moving.
It contained 247 animals...including 10 boa constrictors.
Abelovsky surrendered his passport...was released on $2,500 bail...and could face 10 years in prison.