- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- MEXICO / AZERBAIJAN : 26 Jan UPDATE: Controversial Azeri Statue Moved To Seedy Warehouse; Baku Is Still Upset.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
24 December 2011
President Raul Castro announced because of the Pope's upcoming visit...2,900 prisoners would be given amnesty...as a gesture of humanitarianism.
Cuba's governing body will free prisoners over 60 years or ill, women and young people with minor criminal...and even some political prisoners convicted of political crimes.
But ailing USA subcontractor Alan Gross, 62...already jailed for 2 years...will not be released.
AND: New small business licenses blossomed to over 355,000...since Raul Castro permitted them...along with other reforms...like used car sales and real estate. Here's an update; 4 screens combined.