- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
24 December 2011
President Raul Castro announced because of the Pope's upcoming visit...2,900 prisoners would be given amnesty...as a gesture of humanitarianism.
Cuba's governing body will free prisoners over 60 years or ill, women and young people with minor criminal...and even some political prisoners convicted of political crimes.
But ailing USA subcontractor Alan Gross, 62...already jailed for 2 years...will not be released.
AND: New small business licenses blossomed to over 355,000...since Raul Castro permitted them...along with other reforms...like used car sales and real estate. Here's an update; 4 screens combined.