- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- ARGENTINA: Bond Appeal Surging On Exports And Debt Restructure; Beating Ukraine For Yield For Now.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
24 December 2011
RUSSIA: 25 Dec UPDATE: Analysis After 120,000 In Moscow Peacefully Protest Putin and Rigged Elections.
Despite freezing temps...80,000-120,000 people peacefully protested alleged recent rigged elections and the 'managed democracy' of PM Vladimir Putin...for 4 hours...in Moscow's Sakharov Prospect.
It was the biggest protest since the fall of the Soviet Union.
One speaker said: "We are the 99%. The 1% are Kremlin bandits, criminal oligarchs, corrupted officials and other bastards. The 1% are Kremlin bandits, criminal oligarchs, corrupted officials and other bastards.The leadership – these tandem dwarves – is deathly dangerous for Russia."
AND: New analysis from REUTERS: Putin seems even more out of touch, arrogant and autocratic...with declining popularity. Putin's use of the term 'chattering monkeys' annoys many Internet users.