- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
24 December 2011
RUSSIA: 25 Dec UPDATE: Analysis After 120,000 In Moscow Peacefully Protest Putin and Rigged Elections.
Despite freezing temps...80,000-120,000 people peacefully protested alleged recent rigged elections and the 'managed democracy' of PM Vladimir Putin...for 4 hours...in Moscow's Sakharov Prospect.
It was the biggest protest since the fall of the Soviet Union.
One speaker said: "We are the 99%. The 1% are Kremlin bandits, criminal oligarchs, corrupted officials and other bastards. The 1% are Kremlin bandits, criminal oligarchs, corrupted officials and other bastards.The leadership – these tandem dwarves – is deathly dangerous for Russia."
AND: New analysis from REUTERS: Putin seems even more out of touch, arrogant and autocratic...with declining popularity. Putin's use of the term 'chattering monkeys' annoys many Internet users.