- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
05 December 2011
After weeks of rumors and allegations...Labor and Employment Minister Carlos Lupi resigned from President Dilma Rousseff's cabinet.
Lupi, 54, is the 6th cabinet member since June to depart during the growing storm of corruption allegations.
He has run the ministry since 2007.
Lupi has denied any wrongdoing.
He claims that he is the victim of “political and personal persecution".
In Nov...VEJA magazine reported that Lupi's top aides allegedly took kickbacks from NGO's for contracts.