- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
05 December 2011
After weeks of rumors and allegations...Labor and Employment Minister Carlos Lupi resigned from President Dilma Rousseff's cabinet.
Lupi, 54, is the 6th cabinet member since June to depart during the growing storm of corruption allegations.
He has run the ministry since 2007.
Lupi has denied any wrongdoing.
He claims that he is the victim of “political and personal persecution".
In Nov...VEJA magazine reported that Lupi's top aides allegedly took kickbacks from NGO's for contracts.