- EU / CROATIA : Zagreb Now Set To Become EU Member #28...In 2013.
- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- ITALY: 12 Dec UPDATE: Is Silvio's 'Friend'...Key Sex Trial Witness Ruby The Heart Stealer...On The Run? Ruby Finally Surfaces...In Mexico!
- SERBIA / HUMOR : TV Show Pranks PM...With X Rated View.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
05 December 2011
After weeks of rumors and allegations...Labor and Employment Minister Carlos Lupi resigned from President Dilma Rousseff's cabinet.
Lupi, 54, is the 6th cabinet member since June to depart during the growing storm of corruption allegations.
He has run the ministry since 2007.
Lupi has denied any wrongdoing.
He claims that he is the victim of “political and personal persecution".
In Nov...VEJA magazine reported that Lupi's top aides allegedly took kickbacks from NGO's for contracts.