- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
14 November 2011
In just 11 days, the value of Argentina's Peso has fallen 20% in neighboring Montevideo...after Buenos Aires put in place monetary controls over the sale and purchase of the $USD.
The official Argentine rate is 4.28/4.29 Pesos per $USD.
In the informal/black market...the rate is 5 Pesos...and sometimes 5.15 Pesos per $USD.
Uruguayan officials especially fear that Argentine tourists will be deterred by the sudden plunge in their Peso's value.
The new stricter foreign exchange measures seem to have created greater desire...even panic...to purchase foreign currencies.