- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- MEXICO / AZERBAIJAN : 26 Jan UPDATE: Controversial Azeri Statue Moved To Seedy Warehouse; Baku Is Still Upset.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
07 November 2011
“Panama is not a tax haven,” said Panama's President Ricardo Martinelli.
He was reacting to French President Nicolas Sarkozy's recent comments labelling Panama as a tax haven.
Closing the G-20...Sarkozy listed 11 countries with failing transparency standards... including Panama, Uruguay and Switzerland.
He warned that those nations would be ”shunned by the international community.“
”I assume this must have been a mistake and I hope that in the coming days, when his ministers teach him that Panama does not meet all the requirements for being a tax haven, that he (Sarkozy) corrects himself immediately,“ said Martinelli.