- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
01 November 2011
2 screen read...combined.
More Latin American nations are being attacked by political hackers.
Several offshoots of the notorious group ANONYMOUS are at work in Venezuela, Ecuador, Chile, Brasil, Guatemala and Colombia.
An official reports that Brasil's government websites have been attacked more than 1,250 times so far this year.
In Colombia...there have been 480 attacks.
So far...most attacks have been benign.
But...“Hacktivism represents the greatest potential risk, because it can scale-up very quickly,”says a Colombian official. “Groups like Anonymous, for now, are focused on denial-of-service attacks…but sometime they might attack a page that provides critical services, and that might lead to collateral damage if someone needed those services.”