- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
01 November 2011
2 screen read...combined.
More Latin American nations are being attacked by political hackers.
Several offshoots of the notorious group ANONYMOUS are at work in Venezuela, Ecuador, Chile, Brasil, Guatemala and Colombia.
An official reports that Brasil's government websites have been attacked more than 1,250 times so far this year.
In Colombia...there have been 480 attacks.
So far...most attacks have been benign.
But...“Hacktivism represents the greatest potential risk, because it can scale-up very quickly,”says a Colombian official. “Groups like Anonymous, for now, are focused on denial-of-service attacks…but sometime they might attack a page that provides critical services, and that might lead to collateral damage if someone needed those services.”