- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE / EU / RUSSIA : Pressure Builds On Yanukovych; Yulia's Treatment Is Euro 2012 PR Blunder; Putin Backs Kyiv.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- CHINA: Off Topic But Interesting: Ai WeiWei...Rebel Artist...With A Cause.
27 November 2011
2 screen read...combined
For 6 weeks...a Miami website has been publishing the secret phone numbers and home addresses of more than 20 top Cuban leaders.
In a nation where secrecy is the norm...the government now seems suddenly unable to control the flow of information.
“Technology is going to destroy them," claims one cyber sleuth.
The website also reveals the names and photos of people it calls State Security agents or “snitches” who collaborate and harass dissidents.