- RUSSIA : Court Sets One Pussy Rioter Free; Fame Brings 70 Year Closure For Eurovision Folk Singer.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- UZBEKISTAN: 23 Aug UPDATE: GooGoosha Responds To Critics; Ruthless Dictator's Daughter Seeks Fame With Pop Career.
- RUSSIA / CZECH REP : 30 Dec UPDATE: Probe Begins Of Moscow Plane Crash That Killed 5, Injured 3.
- ARGENTINA: Bond Appeal Surging On Exports And Debt Restructure; Beating Ukraine For Yield For Now.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
25 November 2011
Brasil is now the world's seventh-largest economy.
In 2010...it's GDP grew by 7.5%...and by a lower but still significant 3.5% this year.
Meanwhile...its jobless rate is the lowest since 2002...at just 6%.
These factors...have many Europeans drooling... and moving to Brasil.
"Last year, we were contacted by more than 2,000 firms seeking information on how to invest and their number is growing. The rise is due not only to the crisis, but also to huge consumer demand in Brazil.
There are 40 million new consumers who emerged from poverty, and the Brazilian market cannot meet their demand,"says a Sao Paulo Chamber of Commerce exec.