- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
25 November 2011
With elections about a week away...PM Vladimir Putin's controlling party will receive only 53% of the parliamentary vote...according to a new poll.
A Levada poll showed only 31% would vote for Putin himself.
Experts note it is a significant decrease...and deprives the party of the necessary two-thirds majority to amend the constitution...without the support of the three other parties.
Observers speculate that the electorate is disillusioned with the electoral process...and expect votes to be manipulated.
"Our votes mean absolutely nothing, everything has already been decided. Putin will be president and United Russia will win the election," said a young businessman.
Moscow has announced 4 March as the date for the presidential election.