- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
26 November 2011
This is most recent and reliable summary of Chevron's recent oil spill in its $3bn Frade Field...off Rio's coast.
Brasil is re-learning that its much desired and extensive oil exploration has consequences... with even bigger challenges ahead in the very deep waters of its expansive subsalt field.
New info: at 3,800 ft...the Frade Field is not even at the much hyped subsalt depths.
Chevron has been fined $80mn so far...with the spill area treated like a crime scene.
Chevron must cease all work until the probe is concluded.
FOR PREVIOUS Post/link with details:
NEW!: Analysis From Reuters: The deeper you go...the more difficult it gets. A wake-up call for Rio?