- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
21 November 2011
WSJ:"President Cristina Kirchner's mixed signals about how she plans to address longstanding problems in Argentina's economy are adding to uncertainty that is causing capital flight, analysts say.
In the gap between Mrs. Kirchner's re-election last month and her December inauguration, Argentines aren't clear which policy makers are in charge and what the strategy is, the analysts say. In recent days, government policy has veered from market-intruding controls on foreign-currency transactions to market-friendly reductions in some utility subsidies to consumers."