- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
22 November 2011
Like the totalitarian regime it is...Chinese officials just won't leave artist/dissident Ai Weiwei alone.
First they imprisoned, interrogated and tortured him for 81 days.
Then they fined him over $2mn for alleged unpaid taxes and penalties.
But many anonymous donors sent money to help Ai pay the sum.
Now Ai Weiwei is being investigated for spreading pornography...because of pictures showing him with 4 naked women.
Many of the artist's admirers are baring almost all...in ingenious ways...to show their scorn for the dubious government probe...in a society where pornography is widespread.