- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
27 October 2011
Another of Dilma's ministers hits the dustbin.
Sports Minister Orlando Silva resigned after ongoing media allegations over massive corruption.
Silva is the 6th minister from president Dilma Rousseff's cabinet to resign...since June.
Dilma staunchly defended Silva...until the supreme court announced an investigation.
He was a holdover from Lula da Silva's administration...and alleged to have received $23mn in kickbacks for himself and his Communist Party...from contracts.
In office only 10 months, the disorder in Rousseff's cabinet raises more concerns about her ruling coalition...and Brasil's preparations for the showcase 2014 World Cup.