- VENEZUELA : Caracas Gets Some Toilet Paper Relief; Opposition TV Channel Globovision Surrenders; Maduro Befriends Empresas Polar.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- RUSSIA / VIDEO: Where Road Rage...Gets Real Ugly...Real Fast.
- MEXICO: Are Calderon And USA "Soft" On Sinaloa's Narcos?
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- GERMANY / ITALY / POLAND : 29 June UPDATE: UPSET!! Roma Beats Berlin 2-1.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- BULGARIA : Viewers Ask : Is TV Show "Otechestven Front" Cursed?
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
24 April 2013
MEXICO: Veracruz "Vote For Pay' Scandal Threatens Pena Nieto Reforms.
President Enrique El Guapo Pena Nieto's entire much-hyped Pact For Mexico may be threatened...because of an alleged vote buying scandal in Veracruz state.
The out of power PAN party released videos that purport to show officials demanding financial support for social programs only with vote support.
Now...the 2 major opposition parties may withhold their votes for a new banking bill... and perhaps other needed reforms...such as increasing tax collections, allowing foreign oil investments and boosting telecom competition.
This is the biggest challenge in President EPN's young administration.
EPN has been courting global investors by touting his new economic reform measures and...while downplaying and ignoring still widespread narco and criminal violence.
EPN didn't help his cause by at first publicly supporting the social development minister seen in the videos...and under fire...with calls for his resignation.