- VENEZUELA : Caracas Gets Some Toilet Paper Relief; Opposition TV Channel Globovision Surrenders; Maduro Befriends Empresas Polar.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- RUSSIA / VIDEO: Where Road Rage...Gets Real Ugly...Real Fast.
- MEXICO: Are Calderon And USA "Soft" On Sinaloa's Narcos?
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- GERMANY / ITALY / POLAND : 29 June UPDATE: UPSET!! Roma Beats Berlin 2-1.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- BULGARIA : Viewers Ask : Is TV Show "Otechestven Front" Cursed?
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
23 April 2013
HUNGARY: New CBank Chief Matolcsy Lowers Benchmark...To 4.75%.
New CBank head...and close PM Orban ally...Gyorgy Matolcsy has continued lowering the benchmark...this time by 25 bps...to 4.75%...as inflation hovers close to a 39 year low.
It was the CBank's 9th monthly rate cut.
Many investors expect the benchmark to drop below 4% in the next 6 months.
PM Viktor Orban also announced that Hungary will spend almost 300 million euro/ $400 million to build a state of the art...65,000 seat national stadium...and Olympic sports park in Budapest.
Construction will begin in 2014...with a 2017 projected completion date.