- EU / CROATIA : Zagreb Now Set To Become EU Member #28...In 2013.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- ITALY: 12 Dec UPDATE: Is Silvio's 'Friend'...Key Sex Trial Witness Ruby The Heart Stealer...On The Run? Ruby Finally Surfaces...In Mexico!
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
27 March 2013
RUSSIA : Tax Officials Continue To Harass NGOs.
The Kremlin continued its assault on pro-democracy groups...raiding the Moscow office of the NYC-based Human Rights Watch on Wednesday.
Tax authorities suddenly demanded and inspected many HRW documents...seen in a foto stacked one meter/3 feet high.
Amnesty International's Moscow office was raided on Monday.
At least 100 NGOs in Moscow and St. Petersburg have suffered time consuming 'unplanned inspections.'