- RUSSIA : Court Sets One Pussy Rioter Free; Fame Brings 70 Year Closure For Eurovision Folk Singer.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- UZBEKISTAN: 23 Aug UPDATE: GooGoosha Responds To Critics; Ruthless Dictator's Daughter Seeks Fame With Pop Career.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- RUSSIA / CZECH REP : 30 Dec UPDATE: Probe Begins Of Moscow Plane Crash That Killed 5, Injured 3.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- ARGENTINA: Bond Appeal Surging On Exports And Debt Restructure; Beating Ukraine For Yield For Now.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
19 March 2013
NETHERLANDS / EUROZONE / GERMANY / CYPRUS : New EU FinMin Chief Dijsselbloem Faulted Over Nicosia Deal.
Holland's FinMin Jeroen Dijsselbloem has only led 3 meetings as new chairman of Eurozone finance ministers.
But...he's already come under heavy criticism for failing to understand the wrath of Cypriot savers over a proposed tax.
Even his predecessor...Luxembourg PM Jean-Claude Juncker...commented on the proposed measure's lack of subtlety...and sensitivity.
Insiders claim that the Germans ran the sessions...and ramrodded the measures thru... because the Dutchman was too inexperienced.
Now...he's quoted saying as Cyprus is on 'the brink of bankruptcy.'