- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
12 February 2013
CUBA :Granma Publishes Fidel Castro Interview.
In a rare 5-page interview published Tuesday in the state run newspaper Granma...aged former dictator Fidel Castro...complains about his knees, failing eyesight and growing old.
Some experts claim that Castro is now in his 88th year...though his official bio had him turning 86 last August.
Castro praises his brother Raul...for bringing the state 'up to date'...and Venezuela's Hugo Chavez for neglecting his health...because 'he dedicated himself to the fight.'