- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
21 February 2013
BRASIL / USA : Court Drops Criminal Charges Vs Chevron, Transocean.
A federal judge dropped all criminal charges against Chevron, Transocean and 17 executives...for a 2011 oil spill of some 155,000 gallons in deep water off Rio state.
The executives faced a max of 31 years in prison for 'crimes vs the environment.'
Rio state prosecutors have 5 days to appeal.
Chevron and Transocean are still plaintiffs in 2 civil cases...seeking $20 billion in damages...for the same minor Rio spill.
Chevron has reportedly offered to pay $160 million to end the suits.