- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
21 February 2013
BRASIL / USA : Court Drops Criminal Charges Vs Chevron, Transocean.
A federal judge dropped all criminal charges against Chevron, Transocean and 17 executives...for a 2011 oil spill of some 155,000 gallons in deep water off Rio state.
The executives faced a max of 31 years in prison for 'crimes vs the environment.'
Rio state prosecutors have 5 days to appeal.
Chevron and Transocean are still plaintiffs in 2 civil cases...seeking $20 billion in damages...for the same minor Rio spill.
Chevron has reportedly offered to pay $160 million to end the suits.