- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
04 March 2012
POLAND: 5 March UPDATE: Rail Controller Charged In Krakow Train Crash That Killed 16 Dead, Injured 58.
A rail traffic controller will be prosecuted for the crash of 2 express trains near Krakow...that killed 16 and injured 58.
He faces up to 8 years in jail.
The southbound Warsaw to Krakow train was inexplicably on the wrong mainline track....when it smashed into a second passenger train...at Szczekociny.
There was maintenance work underway when the 9:15 pm accident occurred.
PM Donald Tusk says it is Poland's 'most tragic train catastrophe...in many years.'
Poland's state run rail system is old and in need of modernization...but there have been some improvements ahead of the Euro Cup...which starts in less than 100 days.
The government insists that train travel is safe.
ORIGINAL LINK : WITH... 22 crash fotos