- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
08 December 2011
PM Putin refused to accept any responsibility for days of protests after Sunday's disputed parliamentary elections.
Instead...he blamed USA Sec.of State Hillary Clinton.
"She sent a signal to some activists inside the country," said Putin. "They got the message and started active work with the support of the US state department."
"They are trying to shake us up so that we do not forget who is boss on the planet," he also said.
Almost 1,000 protesters have been arrested since Sunday.
And more protests are planned for Saturday in Moscow...and 80 other cities...with 30,000 already agreeing on Facebook to attend.
AND: Experts predict that Putin will make major PR changes to reinvent himself...before March's presidential election...with new ideas and alliances.