- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
08 December 2011
PM Putin refused to accept any responsibility for days of protests after Sunday's disputed parliamentary elections.
Instead...he blamed USA Sec.of State Hillary Clinton.
"She sent a signal to some activists inside the country," said Putin. "They got the message and started active work with the support of the US state department."
"They are trying to shake us up so that we do not forget who is boss on the planet," he also said.
Almost 1,000 protesters have been arrested since Sunday.
And more protests are planned for Saturday in Moscow...and 80 other cities...with 30,000 already agreeing on Facebook to attend.
AND: Experts predict that Putin will make major PR changes to reinvent himself...before March's presidential election...with new ideas and alliances.