- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
22 December 2011
Some observers speculate that President Dmitry Medvedev will be sacrificed after the March 2012 election...because of the ruling party's recent poor electoral showing.
In other words...No PM for him.
That didn't stop Medvedev from proposing reforms...including the direct elections of regional governors...during his 4th...and last live TV state of the nation address....to the Duma.
Putin killed direct elections of governors in 2004...preferring to appoint them.
Medvedev also proposed creating a "public" TV channel free of state control...and easing the number of signatures required to create new political parties.