- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
24 December 2011
Thousands of women around the world have breast implants...made from industrial silicone...reportedly used for mattresses...by the bankrupt and disgraced French film PIP.
They are especially common in Venezuela, Brasil, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina.
At least 25,000 were implanted in Brasil before they were banned in 2010.
France has announced that it will pay its 30,000 citizens to have them removed before they rupture.
Some countries have reported abnormally high rupture rates.
The French health ministry admits there is no proven cancer risk from the faulty implants.
Interpol is seeking the French executive responsible for the switch...Jean-Claude Mas, 72 (foto)...last seen in Costa Rica.