- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
24 December 2011
Thousands of women around the world have breast implants...made from industrial silicone...reportedly used for mattresses...by the bankrupt and disgraced French film PIP.
They are especially common in Venezuela, Brasil, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina.
At least 25,000 were implanted in Brasil before they were banned in 2010.
France has announced that it will pay its 30,000 citizens to have them removed before they rupture.
Some countries have reported abnormally high rupture rates.
The French health ministry admits there is no proven cancer risk from the faulty implants.
Interpol is seeking the French executive responsible for the switch...Jean-Claude Mas, 72 (foto)...last seen in Costa Rica.